Montgomery Aztec Football
CHAMPIONSHIPS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Football Head Coach – Former San Diego State University Aztec Freddy Dunkle
Assistant Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator – Former San Diego State University Aztec and NFL Draft pick Demarco Sampson
Defensive Coordinator – Former San Diego State University Aztec and former University of Michigan Football Defensive Analysts and Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Jerry Milling
7/2-7/6 3:30-6:30 (Off July 4th)
No contact period: July 8-July 22
All incoming freshman need to be registered at Montgomery High School in order to participate
All incoming and returning student-athletes are REQUIRED to have athletic physical, health insurance, and online consents completed as part of the clearance process. Without Insurance, a student athlete will not be able to clear for a sport. For Sweetwater Union High School District offered insurance plans, please contact your schools ASB office for more information.
Here are the basic steps to follow when registering your athlete for the first time:
- Start your registration process by going to your school clearance domain: com
- Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information.
- The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete, you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
- Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
- Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to consent forms and other documents.
- Reminder: Physical documents should be completed by the parents and returned to your athletic department or ASB office. If you do not have a physical document, check with your ASB office or athletic department.
- NEXT STEPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
- After completing your registration, you must print your athlete profile, sign, and return the form (with your physical) to ASB. Below is an example of the steps to completing this process in your account:
Step #1: Select ‘Print Athlete Profile’
Step #2: Check ALL boxes and select Print
Step #3: Sign-Date-Return to (ASB)
Future Seasons & Years
Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them for another sport.
Register My Athlete Tech Support
Email Support: email@example.com
Phone Support: 435-213-1601
Phone Support Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm