Future Aztecs! Please read below to determine which registration instructions apply to you and your student. Thank you! WE ARE AZTECS!
- Registration of a NEW Student to Montgomery High or NEW to the Sweetwater Union High School District (Not Montgomery Middle School Students)
Please fill out the NewEnrollment Inquiry Form so that we can create an Online Registration account for your child. After completing the form, we will contact you with your account information to begin online registration and to make your enrollment appointment. Thank you!
- Registration of a Transfer Student to Montgomery High for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Step 1: Read the SUHSD Letter for Intradistrict Transfers
- Step 2: Register at your home school first and complete online registration.
- Step 3: Complete the SUHSD Transfer Request Form
- Step 4: Once you have received confirmation of your transfer from the SUHSD Student Support Services office, please contact us at 619-628-3820 to make an appointment to register at MOH or submit electronically using the Enrollment Inquiry Form for the 2023-24 School Year .
- If you are a Current Montgomery High student or an Incoming Montgomery Middle Student for the 2023-24 School Year and need to complete online registration, please complete the steps below:
All students continuing in the Sweetwater Union High School District are required to complete online registration. If you have an Infinite Campus Portal account, you have received an email and a letter with your Username and instructions on how to reset your password if you need to. Letters were sent out via email to parents/guardians who have not yet set up a Parent Portal account. Please use the help desk link for a password reset or any assistance you may need.
- Step 1: Complete online registration using this link.
- Step 2: If your address has changed, please complete the Enrollment Request Form. Enrollment Request Form for Continuing Students to submit your forms or you may submit in person to the registrar at the Montgomery High School Counseling Center.
Need help or assistance with online registration, please click on the help desk link below and someone will contact you!
- Jacqueline Apodaca
- Veronica Sanchez