How to request transcripts from Montgomery High School
Current Montgomery High School Student
- Submit a Montgomery High School Transcript Request Form for Current Student to the Counseling Center. Student can come into the counseling center and complete the transcript request form.
- Fee: Free
Montgomery High School Alumni
- Year of graduation and name used in high school
- Birth date
- Address where you want transcript sent
- ID with name and birthdate and picture such as Driver’s License or State ID
- Fee: $2.00 per transcript (Cash or Money Order payable to Montgomery High School ASB)
- Montgomery High School, Attn: Registrar, 3250 Palm Avenue, San Diego, CA. 92154
- Year of graduation and name used while attending high school
- Birth date
- Address to where you want transcript sent
- ID with picture
- Fee: $ 2.00 per transcript. Preferably payment is by Money Order payable to Montgomery High School ASB, but checks will be accepted.
- NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
***Please allow 5 working days from day of when we receive transcript request***
How to request student verification from Montgomery High School
Agencies requesting proof of graduation for pending employment must fax the signed release form for the student to (619) 628-3920. Agencies must include the following information in the transcript request:
- Student’s name during time of attendance
- Year of graduation or last year attendedNOTE: If the student attended and graduated from the Montgomery High Learning Center please fax your request to them at (619) 628-3890.
- NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Phone: (619) 628-3820
Fax: (619) 628-3920