ELAC & Title I Meeting
August 23, 2018
Junta de ELAC & Title I
23 de Agosto del 2018
Biblioteca de MOH
Jessica Navarro De Leon
Community Relations Facilitator
Montgomery High School
Parent Center Room 1223
Phone: 619.628.3893 Fax.619.628.3940
In one gym at Montgomery High School, there will be over 80 college and university representatives available to answer your questions about admissions and financial aid information about their particular institution and in the other gym, there will be over 40 industry partners available to talk about career trends and the education necessary for their particular career.
You are cordially invited to
4:30 ELAC/Title I Parent Meeting
5:00 Community Resource Fair & Club/Sports Food Sales
5:15 Marching Band
5:45 Mariachi Performance
6:00 Principal’s Welcome
6:10-8:00 Classroom Visits
Open House Flyer
Attention Montgomery High School Parents: we are seeking parents to represent MOH at the District Parent Advisory Committee (DPAC) and the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) for this school year. These committees meet once a month on Wednesday or Thursday to provide input on district programs that effect MOH. If you are interested in representing our school, please complete the form below. The MOH Parent Center will contact interested parents with more information. Thank you for your involvement in our school!
Atención Padres de Montgomery High School: estamos buscando padres para representar al Consejo de Padres del Distrito (DPAC) o al Consejo del Distrito para Aprendices de Inglés (DELAC) este año escolar. Estos comités se reúnen una vez al mes los miércoles o jueves para brindar información sobre los programas del distrito que afectan a MOH. Si está interesado(a) en representar a nuestra escuela, llene el siguiente formulario. El Centro de Padres de MOH contactará a los padres interesados con más información. ¡Gracias por su participación en nuestra escuela!
Parent Representative Nominations
Nominaciones para Representantes de Padres
FOOTBALL PARENT MEETING
Football Parent Meeting Thursday July 26 at 6:45pm in room 602/604. Important info will be discussed and handed out. Also a great opportunity to meet the Coaching Staff.
Coach Fred Dunkle
Students interested in changing their schedule please click on the link to request the change. A counselor will contact you.
SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST 2018
All incoming and returning student-athletes are REQUIRED to have athletic physical, health insurance, and online consents completed as part of the clearance process. Without Insurance, a student athlete will not be able to clear for a sport. For Sweetwater Union High School District offered insurance plans, please contact your schools ASB office for more information.
Here are the basic steps to follow when registering your athlete for the first time:
- Start your registration process by going to your school clearance domain: com
- Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information.
- The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete, you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
- Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
- Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to consent forms and other documents.
- Reminder: Physical documents should be completed by the parents and returned to your athletic department or ASB office. If you do not have a physical document, check with your ASB office or athletic department.
- NEXT STEPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
- After completing your registration, you must print your athlete profile, sign, and return the form (with your physical) to ASB. Below is an example of the steps to completing this process in your account:
Step #1: Select ‘Print Athlete Profile’
Step #2: Check ALL boxes and select Print
Step #3: Sign-Date-Return to (ASB)
Future Seasons & Years
Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them for another sport.
Register My Athlete Tech Support
Email Support: email@example.com
Phone Support: 435-213-1601
Phone Support Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
STUDENTS ARRIVE EARLY. CLASSES START AT 7:45 AM. 1 PM DISMISSAL