The School Site Council (SSC) is composed of staff, parents and students elected by their peers. The SSC oversees the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) and carries out the following duties:
- Obtain recommendations for, and review of, the proposed SPSA from all school advisory committees
- Develop and approve the SPSA and related expenditures in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Provide ongoing review of the implementation of the SPSA with the principal, teachers, and other school staff members
- Make modifications to the SPSA whenever the need arises
- Annually (and at each semester, trimester, etc) evaluate the progress made toward school goals to raise the academic achievement of all students
- Carry out all other duties assigned to the SSC by the district governing board and by state law
The School Site Council meets from 3:45 pm in Room 520 at Montgomery High School
Meeting dates are subject to change by the President or by a majority vote of the School Site Council.
NEXT MEETING DATE: March 15, 2023
Please click on the link below for the meeting agenda.
- January 25, 2023 Meeting Agenda
- SSC December 7, 2022 Meeting Agenda
- SSC Meeting Agenda for 8/30/2022
- SSC Meeting Agenda 9/14/2022
- SSC Meeting Agenda 10/26/2022