A California Partnership Academy
The Administration of Justice Program provides a unique and wonderful opportunity for the students to interact one on one with attorneys and other members of the criminal justice system. Through Mock Trial Competitions and Attorney Shadowing Events, the students make early and important contacts with professionals who can assist them in fulfilling their career goals. The students have the real advantage of learning what the criminal justice professions truly entail, so they can make informed decisions about their career goals and better prepare themselves.
What kind of activities are the Students involved with?
- Self-Defense class
- Police obstacle course
- Firearms training simulation
- Rope obstacle course
- Mock Trials
- Traffic Accident Investigation, including DUI simulation
Field Trips Include:
- Camp Stevens
- Coast Guard
- Harbor Police
- K-9 unit
- San Diego Teen Court, Downtown San Diego
- A.B.L.E. (SDPD helicopter)
- Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility
- City of San Diego Courthouse (Chula Vista and Downtown San Diego)
- San Diego Police Department
- AND SO MANY MORE!