Dear Aztec Parents, Students and Staff,
It is with great enthusiasm that I welcome you to the 2019 – 2020 school year. I am excited to return to the land of the Aztecs and honored to serve as your principal. I am sure I will be asking many questions and working fast to get to know the community and our Aztec culture. I am looking forward to working with all of you as we ensure each student is provided an opportunity for the highest quality of education possible.
- To our Students, I ask that you come to school each and every day ready to learn. I will work to encourage you and to support your efforts to grow as individuals. I will expect that you do your best every day and to demonstrate Aztec Pride in all you do.
- To our Parents, I ask for your participation and support as we work together this year. Our partnership can and will enhance the level of students success. I look forward to a very positive and productive year together!
- To our Staff, I am committed to working alongside you as we fulfill our mission and the districts vision to putting EACH student first. I look forward to our work together in supporting our LCAP goals.
- Ensuring excellence in teaching and learning so each student is prepared to succeed in college and career
- Creating a safe and healthy learning environment for each student by building a culture so equity and positive climate that promotes excellence throughout the district.
- Fostering and honor parent/guardian and community engagement to support excellence in each students’ success.
- To developing coherent and transparent systems for operational excellence to support each students’ success.
As Aztecs our Mission is to “create a rigorous and relevant educational experience which guarantees all students reach their potential for personal and academic achievement in preparation for post-secondary demands that include college and career readiness”. I am committed to working alongside our partners in this effort.
During the 2019-2020 school year, we will continue to build upon and refine our Professional Learning Communities (PLC’s) as a proven foundation of “Best Practices” and continued to deliver excellence in education.
As a new Principal to Montgomery and a “newer” Administrative team, we are committed to our mission for each student. I am confident that our collaboration and team work will support the success of students here at Montgomery High. I look forward to working alongside you and to the amazing future together.
Principal Montgomery High School