The Mission of Montgomery High School is to create a rigorous and relevant education experience which guarantees all students reach their potential for personal and academic achievement in preparation for post-secondary demands that include college and career readiness.
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES
- Students are empowered individuals who persevere and adapt when they encounter barriers to success.
- Students are college and career ready and are prepared to make well-informed decisions about their lives.
- Students are accountable individuals who honor commitments, schedules, and responsibilities.
- Students apply their learning and innovate when problem solving in real-world situations.
- Students work collaboratively in a diverse environment, express sophisticated ideas and solutions, while incorporating current technologies.